FRESHEN UP WITH GRACE
For clients in the Toronto area or special bookings—
Makeup can date you, adding years to your age—or it can help you seem a great deal younger. Keep current—stay fresh with GRACE
Makeup & Mini Lesson (to 1hr 15min)
- full makeup application and step-by-step instructions
- color advice
- brow analysis
- product closet cleanout and recommendations
- how to do-it-yourself face chart
Makeup & Maxi You Lesson (1 – 2hrs)
- face shape analysis and hints
- the brow test—how to shape to enhance your look. Shape analysis & makeup tips
- complete makeup lesson with step-by-step instruction & lots of client involvement. Hands-on teaching session
- color consultation & general color advice so you always look your best
- product closet cleanout and recommendations for future use
- how to do-it-yourself face chart and guide to take home
(Please wear your regular makeup and bring the products/brushes you normally use along to the session.)
Brush Up With Grace
- Book a Brush Up session. To make sure what you learn keeps helping you look good and feel great, I offer Brush Ups to review the makeup tips, hints, and techniques introduced at your first lesson. This hands-on (brushes and all!) makeup session gives you the opportunity to ask questions, try tips you missed, adapts to changes, and have a general refresher under careful step-by-step guidance that suits you now.
- We’ll go over any techniques and discuss any products or methods you’re unfamiliar with or have been thinking about!
- Brush UP With GRACE is also available to long-time clients who need a refresh. Just call 416-699+3354 and ask for Deborah!
EXCELLENT MAKEUP PRODUCTS
GRACE uses its own brand name products or Jane Iredale award-winning, mineral-based makeup exclusively.
Jane Iredale makeup is oil-free, will not clog your pores, has no perfumes, dyes or preservatives. It also has broad spectrum chemical-free sun protection.
The makeup bases are truly amazing — great coverage with a light-as-air feeling. This is makeup that’s actually good for the skin!
With the high quality, beautiful consistency, range of colors, and ease of application, I feel confident in recommending this line to my clients.
To learn more about Jane Iredale products, please visit: www.janeiredale.com
- To make an appointment with GRACE Makeup for Midlife, please contact Deborah.
Deborah is welcoming, gracious, warm and knowledgeable. She is enthusiastic to part with her expertise in the field of color, shape, and beauty. I will continue to return for that expertise.” Eva Henn, age 70+